Looking for one of the BEST Business Phone Systems Denver?
Look no further! Cisco has you covered!
Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone
- Pixel based 128 x 64 monochrome LCD display
- 4 voice lines and 4 independent SIP registrations
- 4 soft key buttons and 4-way navigation cluster
- Supports wideband audio
- Fixed features include mute, hold, headset, settings, and volume control
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Built-in high quality microphone, full-duplex speakerphone, integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports with integrated switch (100BASE-T)
- Can add up to 2 Cisco SPA500S or Cisco SPA500DS attendant consoles
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 5V DC power supply (see option above)
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 300 (UC300) and 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business
For additionl details feel free to check out their data sheet here.
• For business or home office use
• Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
• Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
• Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
• Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*